2 tbsp white vinegar
½ tsp salt to taste
½ tsp English mustard
½ tsp white ground Pepper
½ tsp sugar
1 cup Crispa Gold Oil
- Break egg into the jar of a blender (liquidizer/blender).
- Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard or mustard oil and sugar.
- Switch on blender at full speed, and immediately add the Crispa Gold Oil in a thin stream, with the blender on, all the time, till the required consistency is reached.
- This is like thick cream.
- As soon as it is thick enough, switch it off and your mayonnaise is ready.
- This makes about one cup of mayonnaise sauce.
- Note: In case it curdles, just empty the jar, break another egg into the jar, start the blender and immediately but slowly add the curdled mixture to the jar till well blended.
- Posted by Hu392ds
- On July 28, 2017
- 0 Comments