1 Dough ball
1 Chicken Tikka breast, cooked and sliced
100g fresh goat’s cheese Handful of rocket Drizzle of yoghurt riata
75ml tomato sugo
80g mozzarella Holsum grated
- Heat oven to 250o C with the top grill on.
- Lightly dusk the work surface with semolina flour and then roll the dough into a 30cm disk.
- Place on pizza tray and prick all over with a fork
- Spread the tomato Sugo over base, leaving the 2 cm edge free of sauce
- Scatter the chicken over pizza base and divide the goats cheese crumbled over the chicken.
- Sprinkle grated Holsum over the pizza
- Place in oven and bake for about 5 minutes until base is cooked
- Remove from oven, place on plate, scatter with rocket leaves and a drizzle of yoghurt.
- Posted by Hu392ds
- On July 28, 2017
- 0 Comments